Navcore7 on all devices?

Hello all. I'd like to know, according to your knowledges, if I can expect TomTom Navcore7 for my TomTom Toyota (AVN2227p, basically an Eclipse) or if I have to find some other way to make it work...

It'll eventually be on all devices all the way back to the Classic edition. We just don't know when.

I'm not sure wether all units will be compatible with Navcore 7. I have both ver 6.5 and 7 on my computer, and when I have Home open and roll my mouse accross the two system files, it says that Navcore 7 is not compatible with my TomTom device. I have a TomTom One Ver. 2.

Well... Indeed I managed to install Navcore 7 on my Eclipse, but then my system is recognized as a TomTom DUO, so without the stereo-part of the Eclipse, so i switched back to 6.5. But Navcore 7 ran well... So I think that it shouldn't be so difficult to make an Eclipse Navcore 7, I'm only afraid of business politics...

Ask a Question