Nano-X 1.4

Hmm...that certainly sounds like it should work. However, in my case i deleted the launcher.serial.askit, open the launcher.serial in notepad and pasted the serial number, saved and closed out. I don't know if that would make a difference since you renamed the file instead but try that.

Also, do you have the file nanowm in the catapps folder?

It can also be possible the serial number doesn't work.

Let me know if this was any help.

Hi again D-F,

Tried your suggestion about the delete of the launcher.serial.askit file. But still not work. The nanowm file is in the catapps folder. :confused:
I give up, I'm just going to wait for Cyph to get back to me. Does your serial number contains 26 digits?

Thanks heaps

Hi again D-F,

Tried your suggestion about the delete of the launcher.serial.askit file. But still not work. The nanowm file is in the catapps folder. :confused:
I give up, I'm just going to wait for Cyph to get back to me. Does your serial number contains 26 digits?

Thanks heaps

Yes it does.

Sorry that I couldn't help. Let me know if your new serial helps.

Yes it does.

Sorry that I couldn't help. Let me know if your new serial helps.

So what do I have to email to who to get the files to install Nano-X? Also, does it come with games or do I have to find my own? If so, what sites are good to get the games from?

So what do I have to email to who to get the files to install Nano-X?
1) Your tomtom serial number :
for example : G13580D34567

2) Your software (tomtom navigator software number in the menu Show or Display version) :
for example : AKGRT FRDEF

3) Your model
For example : One

Also, does it come with games or do I have to find my own? If so, what sites are good to get the games from?

Yes there are games in the program such as chess and pipepanic.

need help

i've downloaded nano-x 1.4
copied it to my root

but what do i have to do to make it work?
i'm quit new at this

i'ver got a tomtom 1 new edition

i've downloaded nano-x 1.4
copied it to my root

but what do i have to do to make it work?
i'm quit new at this

i'ver got a tomtom 1 new edition

Hello

You need to email cyph ([email protected]) the following information:

1) Your tomtom serial number :
for example : G13580D34567

2) Your software (tomtom navigator software number in the menu Show or Display version) :
for example : AKGRT FRDEF

3) Your model
For example : One

You will then get an email back (probably in a few days) a code that you need to paste in the launcher.serial to run the application.

in a video on youtube you see
tomtomheaven present nano-x
but it doesn't look like the nano-x i have
it has all th icons on 1 screen and a background,
how did they do that and

how do you make scummvm work?

thnx

tomtom-newbie kevin

Hi to all! I read about serial for nano-x 1.5...But it's safe to give to a people that you don't know infos of tomtom serial?

In this forum someone has problem?

Bye

I've founded an exploit to launch nano-x (and TomToolsPro, of course) without serial... I have do it just for fun and because after my tom tom' s death, I have bought new tom tom and the author won't to give me another serial without another donation...
I don't know if I can show you the method in this place... Let me know.

Bye

Ask a Question