Nano-X 1.4

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
Dedicated a thread for Nano-X 1.4 so people who are interested in the app will find the info all here.

Here is the notice of the new update of Nano-X v1.4 (loosely translated using babelfish)

Mega Update!!!

The new whole finely "nanox: integrated "is in download... For the moment, I devoted itself to the tomtom one vX
The preceding version will not be supported any more.
As the gifts take off, I place it at the disposal of all, FREE...
BUT, in order to avoid dealing with zombies downloadeurs which do not even speak to say thank you,
The software will not go without the job number of your tomtom: Free and personalized, here are terms...
To obtain your number FREE, send to me a mall with information:

Job number
Single Id ("To post version" in tomtom)
Model? (one, 510, 710, 910...)

Nanox: Integrated

Download in section Plugins Nanox

Reading this, it looks like you need to email a so called Job number, Single Id, and Model. Now I did send him/her this info in my original email but I intrepreted Single Id as firmware. It may be Device Number but I didn't want to give that, I don't think anyone would. Also, the text mentions will only work with TomTom vX, does this mean XL? or simply v2, v3, v4? or specifically v4?

Another thing I noticed when downloading the app is text beside the downloadable file which is also loosely translated:

The pack nanox1.4, with a very new launcher with the design integrated into the special tomtom... tomtom one. For the others, I will try to adapt the resolution. Ask your number (e-mail address removed)

The talk of special resolution also confirms my suspicions that its for the XL or any widescreen TomTom like the TT510 & TT910.

Now to the file listing:

First pic shows the contents of nanox1.4.rar
nanofolder.jpg

Second pic shows the contents of the SDKregistry
nanosdkfolder.jpg

Third pic shows the contents of catapps. One thing that jumps out at me is the launcher.serial file. It looks like we need some sort of serial number. This file wasn't present in Nano-X 1.3
nanocatapps.jpg

Fourth pic shows the contents of catapps/data
nanocatappsdata.jpg

Fifth pic shows the contents of catapps/images
nanocatappsimages.jpg

Sixth pic shows the contents of catapps/lib
nanocatappslib.jpg

Seventh pic shows the contents of catapps/sound
nanocatappssound.jpg

Phew, ok that is a long post.

Here is the contents of the LisezMoi.txt file

Nano-X, applications and special integrated menu for tomtom
13/04/2007

Nanox & included applications (only) sources available under GPL licence : ask them at pure_lucif@hotmail

Nanox 1.4 New tomtomheaven.com special menu application :
-Integrated look.
-Unlimited plugin page.
-Big icon.
-new option to launch&quit plugin (increase other plugin compatibility...)
-Beginning sound.
-Kill tomtom application option to free resources...(beware, reset will be needed...)
-Moved .so lib to /mnt/sdcard/catapps/lib.
-Personal free serial number. (Ask your own FREE serial number)

More serial number talk. Thankfully its all free.

he said vX so that's for any version of the ONE. The thing is that PipePanic doesn't quite fit into the window so maybe that's what he's trying to fix.

he said vX so that's for any version of the ONE. The thing is that PipePanic doesn't quite fit into the window so maybe that's what he's trying to fix.

So you think the resolution is just a fix for the PipePanic? Hmm...I don't think it would be only because the game is an optional download and the launcher.conf file doesn't have the command for the game.

I don't see why the app shouldn't work other than acquiring a 'serial' code to get it running.

Have you been able to get the app installed?

So you think the resolution is just a fix for the PipePanic? Hmm...I don't think it would be only because the game is an optional download and the launcher.conf file doesn't have the command for the game.

I don't see why the app shouldn't work other than acquiring a 'serial' code to get it running.

Have you been able to get the app installed?
well, just one of the reasons. The other is the interface which is made into our 3.5" version. I mean, it is a TT-look-alike interface right?

I haven't installed 1.4 yet.

could one of you let me know once you get this installed?
So I need to send the email about the personal serial number?
What do I need to say in the email?

Well, I'm in the process of trying to find out how to install it. I emailed them a second time. This time I just requested a serial number and that I was a user of the previous version/

If I get a response I'll update everyone.

Okay, I'll bite -- what is Nano-X? I Googled it, but didn't find anything very enlightening on what it will actually do for me and my TomTom.

Well it a fun little app where you can play some games. I'm a big fan as I carry the one with me everywhere so when I'm bored I can play games

UPDATE translated from french:

Nanox 1.4
Hello, I receive with little meadows 20 requests for number nanox 1.4 per day, and for the majority it misses information?
ATTENTION, I would not answer these last soon any more?
This stage, it remains to me 25 numbers on standby? take patience?

It appears a lot of people are emailing support but is to many to provide 'numbers'. Also, a lot of it is misinformation. We can only hope the guys can make it easy for us to install.

If they may be reading this, I just want to say I'm a big fan of the app and hope to be able to play with Nano-X 1.4.

Attempted to get nano-x serial number but no response...

Hi,

I installed nano-x on my tt910. I sent '[email protected] ' what I think they are asking for.

Job number (MY TT910 SN)
Single Id (6.524)
Model? (910)

Could it be that I am still not giving the correct information and this could be causing the delay. I translated the requirments from French to English, but the translation is rather ambigious. Please send me toward the right path. I really want to try out this cool application. With the needed SN, it would not run.

Thanks,
Ben

I wish I could help but I think we're all in the same boat. I don't really know what they are asking for because the English translation doesn't make sense to me.

I too would also like to be enlightened :D

Hello, what is asked :

1) Your tomtom serial number :
for example : G13580D34567

2) Your software (tomtom navigator software number in the menu Show or Display version) :
for example : AKGRT FRDEF

3) Your model
For example : One

Serial numbers have been dispatched for all those who have sent us these informations.

Best regards from France ;)

Hello, what is asked :

1) Your tomtom serial number :
for example : G13580D34567

2) Your software (tomtom navigator software number in the menu Show or Display version) :
for example : AKGRT FRDEF

3) Your model
For example : One

Serial numbers have been dispatched for all those who have sent us these informations.

Best regards from France ;)
Hey cyph, didn't realize you are a member here.

Thanks so much for clearing that up. I know everyone here enjoys your work and are eager to get things working hence the emailing of numbers :)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/-1)

I'm curious, is it safe to send the serial number and device ids? I mean we tend not to show that information. I'm not sure what the consequences are for this information to get in the wrong hands.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/-1)

I'm curious, is it safe to send the serial number and device ids? I mean we tend not to show that information. I'm not sure what the consequences are for this information to get in the wrong hands.

Hello, this is one of the F.A.Q about nanox 1.4 serial request.
The only thing i could tell you, is that the provided informations are not STORED and DESTROYED after their use.

I have no intention to get into your private life, this is asked only to prevent the risk of finding my software sold on EBAY...Yes, i already have found my voices on it...and people made a lot of $$$.

People download from my free site, use my work and sell it...So i had to find a way to open "their" mind not to sell the work of others...

If you like it, consider making me a paypal donation!
If you do not like it, do not use it in any way!

Thanks for your support ;)

Cyph

Again, thanks Cyph for making this clear.

I feel better knowing that the information is destroyed. I'm sorry people are taking advantage of your hard work (which you make freely available) and sell it like its their own. I now understand why you implement the serial numbers.

I will consider a donation, I use Nano-X a lot to play games :D

Thanks again.

Hello, this is one of the F.A.Q about nanox 1.4 serial request.
The only thing i could tell you, is that the provided informations are not STORED and DESTROYED after their use.

I have no intention to get into your private life, this is asked only to prevent the risk of finding my software sold on EBAY...Yes, i already have found my voices on it...and people made a lot of $$$.

People download from my free site, use my work and sell it...So i had to find a way to open "their" mind not to sell the work of others...

If you like it, consider making me a paypal donation!
If you do not like it, do not use it in any way!

Thanks for your support ;)

Cyph

Sounds good and makes sense. After I try this program and if it's something i'd use often, i'd also definatley consider a donation.

Ask a Question