Nano-X 1.4

I didn't yet. I read this thread today and checked out what the new 1.4 version has to offer... pretty interesting stuff! I will be sending my info tonight!
Did it take a while to get a response back from the developer?

I didn't yet. I read this thread today and checked out what the new 1.4 version has to offer... pretty interesting stuff! I will be sending my info tonight!
Did it take a while to get a response back from the developer?

Well, I sent him/her two emails with the wrong infomation and I got a reply a couple days or so saying what they wanted. I haven't yet sent the correct info yet but will be doing so once I get my unit. I think it should be fast, a day or so.

Hi again Canadians!

I am happy to see that some have understood what i meant with this "not-easy-to-handle" serial number.

I try to reply to each mail received.

If you do not have your serial number for nanox, do not hesitate to ask it again.

For gamers, Scummvm is in beta-test by donators!
A lot of games are supported!!!

Bye bye,
Cyph

Well, I sent him/her two emails with the wrong infomation and I got a reply a couple days or so saying what they wanted. I haven't yet sent the correct info yet but will be doing so once I get my unit. I think it should be fast, a day or so.

I sent cyph the required info yesterday and today I got an email back from him with the serial number (Thanks a million cyph!).
I extracted the nanoxv1.4 into the root of the SD card and I pasted the serial number into the /catapps/launcher.serial file. I unplugged the USB cable and the nanox icon was available for use. If the USB cable is plugged, you will see the nanox icon but cannot play ore explore the different games/applications. It has to be unplugged to have access to these from the TT1 directly. It has a chess game, a minesweeper and several applications that I did not explore yet!

Hope this helps! ;)

I sent cyph the required info yesterday and today I got an email back from him with the serial number (Thanks a million cyph!).
I extracted the nanoxv1.4 into the root of the SD card and I pasted the serial number into the /catapps/launcher.serial file. I unplugged the USB cable and the nanox icon was available for use. If the USB cable is plugged, you will see the nanox icon but cannot play ore explore the different games/applications. It has to be unplugged to have access to these from the TT1 directly. It has a chess game, a minesweeper and several applications that I did not explore yet!

Hope this helps! ;)

Interesting. So you are not browsing in VTT but you just have the usb plugged in and you can't access Nano-X?

I need my TT1 back.

Yeah, if I use TTHome, I can see the icon but if I try to load it nothing happens.

Oh, thats normal. It has always been that way with the previous version of the application. In fact, I think all 3rd party applications don't work throught VTT.

I thought you were saying that when the usb cable is connected to the unit (charging, no communication to the computer) that you are not able to use the application.

okay,
nanox 1.5 is out now.
i sent cyph an email or two with my correct information and still no serial number. i am also not having nay luck registering for their forums either. i have tried to accept the rules but it just seems like it is refreshing the same page over and over. i have tried this on my mac and my pc i am not complaining. but i was wondering if anyone know what i should do.

okay,
nanox 1.5 is out now.
i sent cyph an email or two with my correct information and still no serial number. i am also not having nay luck registering for their forums either. i have tried to accept the rules but it just seems like it is refreshing the same page over and over. i have tried this on my mac and my pc i am not complaining. but i was wondering if anyone know what i should do.

I am currently using Nano-X 1.5.

I sent an email with the appropriate information to cyph (you need to send it to (e-mail address removed)) and it took a couple of days for him to respond back.

Did you send the correct information and to the right email address? If so, just be patient as it might take a couple of days.

Hi digital-flex,
Can you please help me? I got the serial number from Cyph. What do I need to do in order to get the Nano-x 1.5 to work?

Much appreciated.

Hi digital-flex,
Can you please help me? I got the serial number from Cyph. What do I need to do in order to get the Nano-x 1.5 to work?

Much appreciated.

Assuming you copied the necessary Nano-X folders in memory, browse to the catapps folder and you should see a file called launcher.serial.

Open launcher.serial in notepad and paste the serial number given from cyph. After doing that just save it and exit out of notepad.

Now you should be able to launch the program on your TT device.

Assuming you copied the necessary Nano-X folders in memory, browse to the catapps folder and you should see a file called launcher.serial.

Open launcher.serial in notepad and paste the serial number given from cyph. After doing that just save it and exit out of notepad.

Now you should be able to launch the program on your TT device.

Thanks D-F,
I did what you told me, but somehow when launching the program on my TT device, it brings me back to the main menu. I can get the Nano-X 1.3 to work fine, but not the Nano-X 1.5. Could it be because I have an invalid serial number? or maybe I'm just missing something. Hope you can help.

Thanks
TomTom One V4.

Thanks D-F,
I did what you told me, but somehow when launching the program on my TT device, it brings me back to the main menu.

This happens when the launcher.serial doesn't have the code.

When you opened the file in notepad did you save it as a text file? i.e. launcher.serial.txt? Remove the *.txt portion so its only launcher.serial

Another thing to look for is the code copied to the launcher.serial file has no space after the last character. In other words, when you have the cursor after the last character an press the right arrow on your keyboard, it should not move.

Also, in Nano-X 1.5 there is a file called launcher.serial.askit, delete this as I don't have this file and it works on my TT1.

Let me know if this helps at all.

okay i sent my information to the correct address. i sent the number on the little sticker on the bottom of the ONE. the device and version number and the device or job code. the job code is all capital letters. the serial is alpha numeric.

i have sent it to him a couple of times. the first of which being on sunday. and again tuesday.

any ideas.

okay i sent my information to the correct address. i sent the number on the little sticker on the bottom of the ONE. the device and version number and the device or job code. the job code is all capital letters. the serial is alpha numeric.

i have sent it to him a couple of times. the first of which being on sunday. and again tuesday.

any ideas.

Unfortunately, w/o the code given by cyph Nano-X 1.4 & 1.5 will not run properly. I would just be patient and wait till you get the code. I had to wait a couple of days for cyph to email me.

This happens when the launcher.serial doesn't have the code.

When you opened the file in notepad did you save it as a text file? i.e. launcher.serial.txt? Remove the *.txt portion so its only launcher.serial

Another thing to look for is the code copied to the launcher.serial file has no space after the last character. In other words, when you have the cursor after the last character an press the right arrow on your keyboard, it should not move.

Also, in Nano-X 1.5 there is a file called launcher.serial.askit, delete this as I don't have this file and it works on my TT1.

Let me know if this helps at all.

Hi D-F,

I did everything you told me, but still no good, launching nano-1.5 keep bringing me to the main menu screen. Below is what I did:

1/ Download Nano-X 1.5 from tomtomheaven website.
2/ Extract nanox1.5 zip file using winRar.
3/ Copied 'SDKRegistry' and 'catapps' folders to the root of TT1 SD card.
4/ Open launcher.serial.askit file in the 'catapps' folder with a notepad.
5/ Pasted the serial number (given from Cyph) and make sure no white spacing.
6/ Rename launcher.serial.askit -> launcher.serial (launcher.serial is not in *.txt format)

Have I still missed anything? I also downloaded a fresh copy of nanox1.5 just incase the previous one wasn't corrupted. I still think the serial number is invalid and have sent an email to Cyph to make sure that the number is correct.

Thanks a lot for your help D-F.

Hi D-F,

I did everything you told me, but still no good, launching nano-1.5 keep bringing me to the main menu screen. Below is what I did:

1/ Download Nano-X 1.5 from tomtomheaven website.
2/ Extract nanox1.5 zip file using winRar.
3/ Copied 'SDKRegistry' and 'catapps' folders to the root of TT1 SD card.
4/ Open launcher.serial.askit file in the 'catapps' folder with a notepad.
5/ Pasted the serial number (given from Cyph) and make sure no white spacing.
6/ Rename launcher.serial.askit -> launcher.serial (launcher.serial is not in *.txt format)

Have I still missed anything? I also downloaded a fresh copy of nanox1.5 just incase the previous one wasn't corrupted. I still think the serial number is invalid and have sent an email to Cyph to make sure that the number is correct.

Thanks a lot for your help D-F.

Hmm...that certainly sounds like it should work. However, in my case i deleted the launcher.serial.askit, open the launcher.serial in notepad and pasted the serial number, saved and closed out. I don't know if that would make a difference since you renamed the file instead but try that.

Also, do you have the file nanowm in the catapps folder?

It can also be possible the serial number doesn't work.

Let me know if this was any help.

Ask a Question