LG CU500 and GO 910

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with an LG CU500 (TU500 in Australia) and a GO 910. I would really like to be able to download my address book to the TomTom and having it read text messages would be great. I have it paired with the TomTom and I can use it for hands free and traffic but the other features would be an added bonus.

Thank you! I created the text file and copied it to the 910. Works great. It would be better if you could copy them from the phone. Does anyone know about the text messaging part?

Thank you! I created the text file and copied it to the 910. Works great. It would be better if you could copy them from the phone. Does anyone know about the text messaging part?

Perfect.

I don't have a 910 but I'm sure someone here well jump in and help you out with that.

Thank you for all of your help. This is by far one of the best forums I have ever been a member of!

Ask a Question