Latest map version for ONE 3rd edition?

Picked up a TT One 3rd edition over the weekend. Update failed the first time but is now working fine. App 8.010 Map v815.2022. To get the update to work I just selected tools>use latest map guarantee. Takes about 45 min or so even on a high speed connction.

Picked up a TT One 3rd edition over the weekend. Update failed the first time but is now working fine. App 8.010 Map v815.2022. To get the update to work I just selected tools>use latest map guarantee. Takes about 45 min or so even on a high speed connction.

Does your serial number(the one on the bottom of the unit with a barcode...) start with Y7 or a Y1 or Y2?

Bloody support guy said I would hear from them on Monday and still nothing :(

Yikes.... I was gonna DL/install this map update, but with the problems you're having, I may just pass.

I went ahead and did it a few days ago (figured if it messes up, I still have the gift receipt to take it back for an exchange)... and it went flawlessly.

Well well well.....

It looks as though my problems are nearing the end.It has been over a week with no response from TomTom and I was about to call them again and give them what for.

When I got home today a figured I would check one more time to see if LMG would work and lo and behold it is offering me a map that it will actually let me download !!! :eek:

Anyway I am backing up once again for good measure and then I will delete my present map from my unit as I only have 1 Gig of memory and see if the new one will install.

Wish me luck....I'll post again as soon as I get a result *crosses fingers*

Well the map downloaded and installed fine.I am now running map version 815.2022.

I would really love to know what the issue was with my unit.Oh well...As they say,"don't look a gift horse in the mouth" ;)

v8.016

I don't know if you guys have figured this out yet. (The thread seems to be a couple of months old!) Just let me tell you the versions I have:

v8.016 and map v825.2159, and this is all on a TT ONE 3rd edition. I am, however, in the UK, but I don't understand why that would make a difference ???

The SatNav works perfectly and I'm very happy with it.

Is there anything you would like to ask? If I can help, I most certainly will!

Mike

Well another failure...

I did however manage to get past the flashing X of death this time.Got it to boot to the splash screen but it would freeze after that and required a pin reset to shut down.

Oh well back to the backup.

I am sooooo not looking forward to dealing with TomTom Customer service.

If they are as messed up as the info on their website is I am in for a long day tomorrow.

So before I call can someone confirm my info for me....

1 : From what I gather from their site my firmware version should be 8.010 (I have 8.016 installed which their site says is for a specific GO model ONLY)

2 : Again from their site my map version should be 8.15xxxx (I have 7.25xxx installed and cannot get the 8.15 map using the guarantee...)

If someone could confirm the accuracy of this info I would greatly appreciate it ;)

Ask a Question