Imagine That!!!

TomTom Model(s)
TOMTOM ONE
At this very moment i am talking to a rep at TT (only took 40 min) geuss what it seems they dont know what is going on. I order the new dvd map about 4-5 weeks ago and i wanted to know where it might be. They cant find any thing on it even when i give them the order #. I have to agree with other people on this site that the customer support is usless. So now they said i have to reorder the map. They seem not to care about the people with there product.
Makes you wonder why we have to wait so long on the phone. Is there that many problems that everyone is calling them from when they open there phone lines to when they close them. They just dont care.
I will have to think about returning this product as they dont want to answer the phone or reply to emails. Whats the point:mad: :mad:

I haven't received mine either and I ordered it around Boxing Day.

It appears all the December orders before Christmas didn't go through or something. Or at least most of them (since fanchee got his). We've been hearing a lot of missing orders lately

I would use the e-mail. It seems to work for me.

Man I feel for you guys...

I'm hosting the latest MAPS DVD. All you need is an activation code and you are set. See what you can do about getting THAT from TomTom and I'll deal with the bandwith issues that they apparently don't want.

...Just trying to make life a little easier on this side of the pond. :)

This is amazings. I would file a customer complaint. If they have a system in place, which they should, they should take a formal complaint.

This is amazings. I would file a customer complaint. If they have a system in place, which they should, they should take a formal complaint.
Where would you file the complaint? As far as I can tell they have the telephone number and the web-based email.
For now I kind of given up on calling them; I cannot waste more time being on hold for about 30+ minutes each time, listening to their music and the ocasional message that the wait is about 20 minutes.
As far as the email goes - they have my email now since the 22nd, it is registered on their web-page under "My Support" / "My Questions"
My question to them was simple, I gave them the details: Order Number,Serial Number, the PayPal transaction ID, e.t.c.
They cannot even get around to answer the status of my order.

I was refering to the complaint for (COP)Sli because he actually spoke to someone. it will be hard to do this with no one on the other end of the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fritsjan

Latest Threads

Back