Howdy from Texas

TomTom Model(s)
One XL
Got a TT ONE XL from Santa......thank its gonna stop a lot of argumentative feed back from the "Mrs"......... and thats worth a lot.....Sure glad I stumbled upon this forum....thats worth a lot too since theres not much of a "how to" book that came with my TT. So I'll set back and read the forum awhile and come up with some questions. Thanks :D

Hey there cipperfixer... welcome
I too was very glad to find this forum... you will find much more information and gain the links that will help you to use your TomTom effectively.
This is a great group of users... I was considering taking my GPS back after a couple of weeks but found this forum and now I love this device. The Mapshare looks like it may become the MVP in the GPS world
(I have a 920)
Best wishes in your travels

I'm also a new member from TX. Been lurking for a while, only recently got the GO 720 and decided to register and get in on the action.

Thanks fanchee.
Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any good local POIs or download suggestions for the big ol' state of TX? -Adam

Hey Thanks for the warm welcome.....

Hey thanks for the warm welcome everybody........this place feels like home already.....a place to hang my hat and people to tell me WHERE TO GO!!!
So far so good, I played with my TT all day today and finally learned how to turn it on...naw not really, but the only grip I've got so far is the speed of Tom Tom's web site. By the time anything loads its time to shave again. Well thanks again for the welcome and I'll negate and navigate with yall again later...

I'm not sure if you use McAfee SiteAdvisor, but it was slowing down the site a lot for me. By adding the site to the Do Not Warn List, I had moderate success in speeding up the site. -Adam

Ask a Question