How to redeem TomTom Champions coupons?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Just wondering if anyone here knows how to redeem TomTom Champions coupons. I received by email my coupon code for a free year subscription of TomTom Fuel Prices, but don't know where in checkout I have to place this code. I have checked everywhere. This is what the coupon says with a little editing:

Dear TomTom Champion,
Thank you for being a TomTom Champion.

We received your request to redeem your points. Here is your coupon code for Free One Year Subscription to TomTom Fuel Price Service:

Simply use this coupon when checking out in the shopping cart.

fhjdlfdjfdlksf ldsfj
TomTom Champion Community Manager

No where in the shopping car in TomTom Home can I see where I can enter in a coupon code. Someone please help me please :(

On the main screen of tomtom home (v 2.5), click on "use my activation of promo code".

On the main screen of tomtom home (v 2.5), click on "use my activation of promo code".

I tried that as well but when I enter in that code, the "continue" button on the bottom stays gray, because the code is in an invalid format. I was told that this coupon is to be used during checkout, but I see nowhere in the checkout process where I can enter in a code. I emailed them about this and they responded back within an hour, and they said that they will look into it and will get back to me shortly.

Hopefully everything works out :) I'll let ya'll know what happens.

Ask a Question