How Do I Make Playlists

How do i make a playlist for non audible audiobooks and also for my mp3 collection like the Best of.......
When i try to make playlists in Winamp, when i put on tomtom910 it gets all jumbled up.
Please Help

thx a lot for the heads up, im in deepest darkest africa, so im a bit ignorant.
Not quite sure where he wants me to create those folders in, u have an idea?

Not quite sure where he wants me to create those folders in, u have an idea?
I'm told you have to create a folder for each album. I guess the order of the files in each folder becomes the playlist. e.g. 01_track1 , 02_track2..

I haven't tried as i have no interest in TomTom playing mp3 because my car radio system does that anyway.

Apparently it does recognize playlists "but what it doesn’t tell you at any point is that if you just add a load of MP3s (it only recognises MP3s, and not WMA or M4U files) without doing so via a playlist, when you come to want to play the music you can only do so by selecting an artist or album, so it is not very flexible. So you have to build a playlist in Windows Media Player or something, then re-upload the music."

From the Go manual page 47 http://www.gpspassion.com/download/manuels/TomTom_GO_US.zip

"Playing Music and Audiobooks
"• Playlist - tap this button to select a playlist...
Note: You can create playlists in a third-party application such as iTunes,
Musicmatch, or Winamp."

Last edited:
iTunes playlist to TT910

I'm told you have to create a folder for each album. I guess the order of the files in each folder becomes the playlist. e.g. 01_track1 , 02_track2..

I haven't tried as i have no interest in TomTom playing mp3 because my car radio system does that anyway.

Apparently it does recognize playlists "but what it doesn?t tell you at any point is that if you just add a load of MP3s (it only recognises MP3s, and not WMA or M4U files) without doing so via a playlist, when you come to want to play the music you can only do so by selecting an artist or album, so it is not very flexible. So you have to build a playlist in Windows Media Player or something, then re-upload the music."

From the Go manual page 47 http://www.gpspassion.com/download/manuels/TomTom_GO_US.zip

"Playing Music and Audiobooks
"? Playlist - tap this button to select a playlist...
Note: You can create playlists in a third-party application such as iTunes,
Musicmatch, or Winamp."

So...... You can create playlists in a third-party application such as iTunes,
Musicmatch, or Winamp.... How??!!
I have a playlist in iTunes were I store the songs that I want to have on my iPod. How do I get the songs from this playlist on my TT910? The perfect situation would be that I could sync my TT the same way I sync my iPod: just by connecting the device to my pc and all changes (new songs added, deleted songs removed) are done automatically... Up til now, the only info I get on several forums is that I should create some folders on the TT mp3 folder... So why does the manual say: You can create playlists in a third-party application such as iTunes, Musicmatch, or Winamp???
Thanks in advance to the one who helps me on this issue!!!:confused:

Ask a Question