MP3's and Playlists on 8gb SDHC

Just want to say thanks to the various posters regarding setting up of SDHC cards, proper file structure and playlist creation.

Following the directions in various posts, I popped an 8gb SDHC card into my 930, and now have all my music plus custom playlists all working flawlessly.

I must say I am very happy with the 930. It is quite impressive to have navigation, hands free phone support and entertainment in one unit. Sure beats having a nav system, a bluetooth earpiece for my phone and an MP3 player with separate FM transmitter. Too many items, too many cords.

Hi, I've just got a 930 and can not for the life of me get a playlist to play tracks in the right order. I see that you say that your's is working as it all should. I've looked everywhere and tried everything that I've seen, but to no avail. Could you give me a pointer to setting up a playlist if you have a moment.

Many thanks.

Ask a Question