hottest deal ever!! go 720 for 330$

TomTom Model(s)
go to sams club,,,, they have go 720 for 330$!!! i tried posting this message at the hot deal section... but it said i cant post there because i have less than 10 posts so far!! but any way, guys check this out!

I just picked one up last week at Sam's Club. Great deal. I got the last one they had in stock. The more amazing story is how I paid for it. I had a Magellan Roadmate 700 that I bought in August 2005 for $749.00. It recently started freezing up when routing and I would have to unplug it and restart it to get it going again. Well, being the anal person that I am, I always keep receipts and packaging for small electronics. I looked up Sams Clubs return policy and they said 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I packaged the unit back up and took it to the store and with no questions asked, she issued me a gift card for the full price I paid over two years ago! So, I got the 720, a couple of new tires for my truck and still have $150 to spend! Great customer service. I highly recommend Sams Club now.

I just picked one up last week at Sam's Club. Great deal. I got the last one they had in stock. The more amazing story is how I paid for it. I had a Magellan Roadmate 700 that I bought in August 2005 for $749.00. It recently started freezing up when routing and I would have to unplug it and restart it to get it going again. Well, being the anal person that I am, I always keep receipts and packaging for small electronics. I looked up Sams Clubs return policy and they said 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I packaged the unit back up and took it to the store and with no questions asked, she issued me a gift card for the full price I paid over two years ago! So, I got the 720, a couple of new tires for my truck and still have $150 to spend! Great customer service. I highly recommend Sams Club now.

holy hell thats awesome!!! :D

Ask a Question