Hooters - 1.2

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" folder on the TomTom SD card.

Attachments

• Hooters.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,511
Could you add PA and OH locations as well?

I had made my own a while back before I discovered this site. I have the NJ locations and Eastern PA and a couple of DE locations. I combined them with the ov2 posted here if anyone wants them.

Attachments

• Hooters.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 407
Compliled set of Hooters with new icon

compiled my listing with the above, and included new icon. European locations as well.
Enjoy, :)
Dino1960

Attachments

• Hooters.zip
    17 KB · Views: 408
Help loading Hooters locations to my TomTom

I do not know how to load the Hooters locations (zip file) to my TomTom .... could someone please explain to me how to do this ?? "Thanks" !! :wave:

It depends upon your model. If it is NOT a 1X, 2X or Via model then when you unzip your Hooters file, it is hopefully in the .ov2 format required by TomTom.

If so, just use Explorer to copy the hooters.ov2 file (and related bmp file [I've love to know what that shows :dance:] to your specific map folder (USA_Canada, probably).

Then, start your unit, manage pois, show on map and the Hooter category will be in the scroll down list for you to select.

...copy the hooters.ov2 file (and related bmp file [I've love to know what that shows :dance:].

Hmmm... I'm so sad, I checked!

I can report: very blurry, but fully clothed! ;)

Ask a Question