Hello

TomTom Model(s)
VIA LIVE 125
I think I'm new on here, it said "welcome back" when I registered:confused:
Anyway, hi to you all, and yes, I have a few questions :D

Biglol

Strange, well welcome officially to TTF.

Post your questions in the relevant forums here. We'll try to help.......

Is that a red kite, Biglol?
jumelles.gif

It is a Red Kite, taken by myself in mid Wales, shame it looks rubbish, the original is much better

Strange, well welcome officially to TTF.

Post your questions in the relevant forums here. We'll try to help.......

I was going to ask about the "LIVE GOOGLE" problem but I have been reading some threads on the subject and they have answered my questions.

It is a Red Kite, taken by myself in mid Wales, shame it looks rubbish, the original is much better

I live in West London, and if I head out a few miles west on the A40, I'm usually lucky enough see literally dozens of them circling over the motorway.

I think my record was 35 at once!

The RSPB re-introduced some around Stokenchurch and they have been so successful they are now getting overcrowded and are heading further in towards London.

I live in West London, and if I head out a few miles west on the A40, I'm usually lucky enough see literally dozens of them circling over the motorway.

I think my record was 35 at once!

The RSPB re-introduced some around Stokenchurch and they have been so successful they are now getting overcrowded and are heading further in towards London.

You're lucky, we don't see any in Devon :sad: Get lots of Buzzards though and the occasional Goshawk.

Ask a Question