Hello,

TomTom Model(s)
Caravan and Camping
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and thought i should introduce myself.
I own an XL Live with full european mapping and i'm very pleased with it. Everything has worked well from the begining including map updates and live updates. (Although i recently found no live updates after entering Spain!).
I also found when setting 'way points' that you must select the correct side of the motorway/duel carrageway or you will be re-routed to the other side of the road which at first is very confusing. However, since being more carefull with my way point selection this has gone well.
Overall. I'm very happy with my Tom Tom. I feel a bit for the guy's who have this bug in the latest Tom' Tom's.
They need to sort that one out fast!

I also found when setting 'way points' that you must select the correct side of the motorway/duel carrageway or you will be re-routed to the other side of the road

Been there! Done that! :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Phil.:)

Hi welcome from me too . i also own two XL's a "1" and a "2" te "1"is most loved because of the interface but due to the fact that the "2" has the latest map i use that one the most in my car . I always have backup because you never know when a "wicked volt"issue might turn up

stupid question may be planning trough way pionts how does one do that?

On your model, I think you have functionality for Itinerary Planning. That is what you are looking for and you can add up to 48 waypoints per itinerary.

Or if you only need ONE waypoint, once a route is set, go to "Find alternative" in the menu screen and choose "Travel via..."

Ask a Question