Hello from Waterloo ON

Just purchased a GO920 and having the same problems everyone else seems to have getting the so called "free updates/latest versions"! Will be calling TTSuport in AM.
I'm interested in the voice recognition issue as will be using UK maps soon. Any update on those links that were posted but didn't work?

Welcome tisrft!

I had the latest map guarantee problem too. I bought a 920 last March and as I am going to Europe soon I really wanted both the North America and Europe maps. They wouldn't budge at the time so I returned the unit intending to wait for the GO930's to come out.

A couple of weeks ago there was a report that 930's would not be available in Canada for a while so I went and got another 920 (for $70 less than the first one :) ). I thought I'd try again to get both maps. I've read on the forums lately that TomTom seems to be softening their stance and sure enough, when I phoned them this time there was no problem and they gave me the 7.20 version of both maps. I did mention to them that I bought the unit specifically for a trip to Europe.

Good Luck!

Ask a Question