Hello from the Sunshine State!

Greetings from Orlando, FL! Very happy to have my new TomTom ONE XL.S! Its been amazing so far!! Takes my stress level of driving and brings it down about 90 percent!!!!

Looking forward to chatting here!

Greetings from Orlando, FL! Very happy to have my new TomTom ONE XL.S! Its been amazing so far!! Takes my stress level of driving and brings it down about 90 percent!!!!

Looking forward to chatting here!

Welcome! Many knowledeable members here to assist with any questions you may have.

Hopefully, you have made a complete backup of the unit's contents using Explorer, not TT Home. Also, make sure Folder options in Control Panel under View-->Advanced that show hidden files is checked and Hide extensions for known file types is UNchecked.

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your tomtom sure you will find it very helpful we have dozens of forum members that can help you with your questions and needs just ask .

Again Welcome!

Giorgio57

Yes!

Gatorland is still open. It actually just recently reopened after a pretty substantial fire that caused some severe damage to its main entrance building....but it looks brannnd new now...complete with the walk thru gator mouth!

Ask a Question