hello from Little Elm, TX

TomTom Model(s)
GO720
Placed my order for a TomTom GO720 yesterday from Abe's of Maine. The expected arrival is 01/29. I previously bought a camera from Abe's and their service was excellent and I expect the same with the GPS.

This looks like a great place to get help when and if needed.

We in north Texas are expecting "a wintery mix" this morning.

Hello from Keller, Texas

I just purchased a TomTom Go 720 and am preparing for my first usage. Hoping it is as well as my research showed; looks like a great unit.

Placed my order for a TomTom GO720 yesterday from Abe's of Maine. The expected arrival is 01/29. I previously bought a camera from Abe's and their service was excellent and I expect the same with the GPS.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get your 720 fast.

Hello there and welcome! I just spent time in MN where it got down to negative 18, and was very happy to get back to north TX where it was "only" 32! :D

ONLY if your don't need technical support which is impossible to reach unless you can spend hours on the phone.

Support What Support

ONLY if your don't need technical support which is impossible to reach unless you can spend hours on the phone. The product is only as good as the support! Now why won't your let me submit this message. Makes one wonder!/QUOTE]

Ask a Question