Hello, from Illinois

TomTom Model(s)
One 130-S
I'm definitely a newbie to GPS, so please bear with me - I'll have a lot of questions.

Married with 4 kids, 1 at home, and 2 grandkids. I've travelled around the central US with my job extensively for the past year, travelled the US & the world in the past 30 years less extensively, and I've just bought a Tomtom 130-S to assist. My family & I are AVID travellers across the US for many years - Many roadtrips in our motorhome or in a car, coast to coast.

I'm expecting (hoping) that this is going to be a worthwhile investment. I can't tell you how many times we've been 'lost' in our travels. :)

Thanks in advance.

Mike

I think you will really like the device as it has helped me out in many instances...oh and welcome to the board

Thanks

I played with it today to take me to work (~20 miles), and I set up favorites for a trip I'm taking to Ohio next week, too. Four day trip - 2 suppliers & 2 hotels. We shall see!

Mike

You can marry any one of them

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

Ask a Question