Hello from Illinois

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hello all. I am patiently (not) awaiting the delivery of my TT One, I should have it tomorrow according to Ups. This is my first TT device. I currently have been using a Garmin IQue, but the battery has finally died and I am unwilling to sink any more $ into this now discontinued series. I have been reading your excellent site and look forward to learning all the ins and outs of the One from all you great folks.

Hello and welcome! If history has anything to do with it, you will LOVE your ONE. :) Let us know if you need anything or have any questions!

Version 3?

After upgrading my new TT One, my computer found it as new hardware, and referred to it as a V 3. Is this possible? I know I have the SiRF chipset.

No, it's a windows display thing. Battom has seen the same thing on his PC. As you know (since you mentioned it!) the v3 will use the Globallocate chipset instead of SirfIII. :)

Ask a Question