Hello From Chicagoland

TomTom Model(s)
TT1v3
Hi all, as with most of the rest of the newbies I too received a TT from dear Santa this year. Santa, a.k.a. Mom & Dad, got me the One 3rd edition. I'm sure glad I found you all! Found out some things tonight on my own that I've been searching out briefly when I came across this link.

First, I found out that the 1v3 is a only from point A to point B gps not really for trip planning, my goal; parents goal me not getting lost pulling out of the driveway..lol....so my question is, is there a program I can purchase for my computer to plan an itinary and then download it to my TT?

Second, on my way home tonight my son and I were going to go to Target and I noticed that there are several of the local Targets listed around the area as POI's but the one down the street from me is not listed, so I tried to add it as a correction in mapshare - what a nightmare is all I can say. I gave up thinking I would take another stab at it when we got home but home happened and as you can see from the time stamp on this thing it's already after midnight when I'm even getting a few minutes to do a little research first.

If anyone can give me any pointer's I would really appreciate it. I already noticed someone had a listing of the NASCAR tracks on zip that I will be downloading this weeking - yeah! - this would be part of that trip planning I would be talking about in "First" because trust me I get loads of laughs from my racing buddies when I go to the same tracks every year and it's like I've never had to drive there before.

And yes - I'm a girl
And yes - I'm a blonde - trust me it's only when it comes to driving directions that the blonde truely comes out in me..lmao

Thanking you all in advance - Lara

:p :p

Ask a Question