Hello From Chicago

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hello All,

I just picked up a TT One from Office Depot yesterday and I have been reading as much possible about GPS systems for the past 4 days. As a message board veteran let me apologize in advance for asking any questions that have been asked countless times. I have been (and continue to) searching on my own but I know how much great info I can get with direct answers. I'm having a lot of fun with the device (I even managed to download a POI and load it) but I would appreciate any specific direction (e.g. links) that the community can give me about "must haves", tweaks and functions that a new user should be aware of.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Great forum and I appreciate the resource.

Thanks!!

You're welcome! Those above are certainly not all of them... look through this site and you'll find all kinds of "other uses" for your device!

Hello and welcome!
Im happy to hear that out of all the years, you decided to go with TomTom, especially a ONE.
It's nice and small.

I would recommend downloading suntime from the link Battom posted.

Ask a Question