Event_Logger compatibility question

I just recently purchased a TomTom XL 335. No prior experience. It currently has NavCore 9.151 (I believe). The free version of Event_Logger 8.3 does not appear to be dumping the information as expected.

Can anyone confirm that Event_Logger 9.1 will work with NavCore 9.151?

I don't want to shell out money to buy, only to find out it will not work. I wish there were a 7 day trial of the 9.1.

Currently using TripMaster 3.1 with limited success. I would like the points to map better to an actual map.

Welcome to TomTom forums. I understand being leery about a newer version of a problematic prior application. You might try emailing the author to confirm compability and possibly work out a try-before-buy. The website mentions that "All satisfied users are invited to donate."

"Currently using TripMaster 3.1 with limited success. I would like the points to map better to an actual map."

Don't quite understand your last sentence, if you have a question about Tripmaster?

Ask a Question