Is Event_Logger expected to work with ONE XLS?

TomTom Model(s)
One XL-S
I have installed Event_Logger on my ONE XL-S and the new menus and icons show up but when I checked after using the TT to and from work, there were no new files in the itn folder?

Is there some manual start process I have missed?

Thx

Similarly, I'm wondering if Event_Logger will work on a One 3rd Edition, which doesn't have an SD slot.

I experimented some more and can now confirm that Event_logger works with One XL-S :)

I have no idea why it did not work the first time (or two) but I experimented with another appl called DayTime and when that worked I tried Event_Logger again and this time it worked. I must have not done something, or maybe editing the cleanup.txt file made something behave differently!

Anyway for those reading on, Event_logger used in its simplest sense shows me maps of where I have been :)

Now if we could combine that with MapShare, the new roads I come across could be easily added to the maps! ;)

Ask a Question