TimeStamp Issue - Event_Logger

v1.5

I'm in EST (GMT -0500) and when I plug that into the config file my itn files are still off by 4 hours. So I tried -0900 instead. Still off 4 hours... did I miss a line in the config file?

any help greatly appreciated.

I live in Europe (GMT+1), and everything is working fine here. 2 months ago I was diving in the US, 3 different time zones, and everything was fine. I was using V1.5 but logging to KML format. What about the time on the Tripmaster main screen. Is that correct?

By the way, what do you mean by "my itn files are still off by 4 hours". Do you mean the timestamps for each record in the file or do you mean the file name. I just tried it now, and all my logged records show correct local time. But the filename is always GMT. That is the way that it is supposed to work.

Last edited:
Yeah, the time on the TT1 is correct.

Now that I have Tyre installed maybe I'll change to KML format and see if that helps.

What about the time on the Tripmaster main screen. Is that correct?.
Would TripMaster have anything to do with Event_Logger?

By the way, what do you mean by "my itn files are still off by 4 hours". Do you mean the timestamps for each record in the file or do you mean the file name. I just tried it now, and all my logged records show correct local time. But the filename is always GMT. That is the way that it is supposed to work.

I'll have to double check that... the wife just took off with it so I can't check now, butt he file names were deffinately set to GMT. Can I change that somehow too?

yepper...

Not sure which I like. Obviously I like TripMaster but I would like it more if it would auto start.

I will work on Tripmaster auto-start in next version, but it's a tricky problem...
Good news! Out of interest, why is it tricky, and do you think it will be possible to autostart both Tripnmaster and Suntime together.

_____
Henry

Love tripmaster... I'm confident I'm not using it to its full potenial though.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Ask a Question