Determining level of maps

Are you talking about the map version? Not quite sure what you mean by "levels of maps"...

If you have 665.1293 you have the latest, if you have 660.XXXX you do not. Check your version and post back if you have any other questions! If you don't have the latest, sign up on TT for the $6 update!

How to check...
with your device on click the lower right corner (where the satelite bars are) then click on the area ont he right with the word 'version' on it. This will bring up a green window. Your Device info along with map version will be listed there. click done when you are done...obviously.

The numbers after the . will be different, depending on what map you have loaded.

ie ..665.1293 for NA it could be 665.1007 for US_Northeast_Region and so on...

Mine is v665.1286.When I go the website it sounds like I don't qualify for the update.Says I have to pay 49.95 +s&h.

Last edited:
Larry you should call them.
call 1 866 486 6866 (available 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST Mon - Fri and 9:00AM to 2:00PM EST Saturdays)
If you just purchased your 700, then you shouldn't pay full price.

I believe the 500 and 700 series don't qualify for the $6 upgrades. The $49 isn't full price, I don't think. But htere is a blurp about the 500 and 700 series... I will try to find it and get back to you.

Ask a Question