Demo restarting halfway through?????????

TomTom Model(s)
I have been trying to run an Itinerary in Demo Mode but it stops halfway through and goes back to the beginning???????????? :confused:

I am running 6.525 on a 910, and using Home to set the location.

I know that the Itinerary is fine as other member of our Mini Club have tested the 120 mile outing and have given feedback on parts that are not quite right.

It seems to happen with other Itinerary's that I have tried.

Have done the resets, but it still does the same thing. Everything else seems to be working fine.:confused:

I know that the demo wont fully work if the distance is too far off. I'll look up the exact distance. This might be the case.

This is as designed phoenix, there is nothing wrong with your machine. It happens with normally planned routes too. The demo is just that, a demo, not a complete runthrough of your entire route.

As mentioned on YourNav, if you want to demo the rest of the route you have to set a start point close to where it stops demo'ing the first bit.

p.s.: I like the location reference, though I am not sure that many people here will even know what a Pork Pie is, let alone their native town. :)

Ask a Question