Connecting sound to GPX files

Can I make TomTom mention in loud voice the street names that I pass into my track? Via any programming tool or code ?
Thanks

For the United States you must select the voices of Sam or Samantha

Wouldn't the icon be disabled?

1690018754880.jpeg

TomTom is telling me to go left and right. Or go for the first exit of the roundabout. I am asking in this forum about something different.
I want TomTom while designing a GPX track to tell me in audio the street name like:
-go left into Smith Street,
-Go right into John Road, etc. ....
Thanks

Are you using a recorded voice? (turn left) or a computer voice? (turn left on Elm Street)

TomTom is telling me to go left and right. Or go for the first exit of the roundabout. I am asking in this forum about something different.
I want TomTom while designing a GPX track to tell me in audio the street name like:
-go left into Smith Street,
-Go right into John Road, etc. ....
Thanks
Willy875 asked you which voice you have selected. canderson explained that it must be a computer voice to read out names. To select one:

Go to Menu / Settings / Voices / tap Choose a voice and pick any of the "Computer" voices shown.
You can tap any voice to hear the dialect. The last one you tested will then give you the instructions.

After that, enable all the "Instruction settings" you want to hear while driving.

Ask a Question