Car charger replacement? Will Motorola work?

Hey... I've had a TomTom One 3rd edition for about 2 months, but I've already damaged the car charger.

The USB end of it was sitting on the floor of the passenger seat, got wet with water and salt (winter), and no will not charge the device.

Stupid on my part but what can I do now? I can't find TomTom specific chargers in any stores, but I do have a Motorola phone charger from my old Razr that uses the same USB connector. Is that safe to use with the TomTom?

If not, wheres a good place on the internet to find a replacement car adaptor?

It'll work just fine. In fact, your RAZR AC charger will also work. I use my wife's all the time.

I'm not sure but it makes sense to me that perephrials that use the USB standard would use the same current and voltage.

It'll work just fine. In fact, your RAZR AC charger will also work. I use my wife's all the time.

I'm not sure but it makes sense to me that perephrials that use the USB standard would use the same current and voltage.
I think you're correct. I have a Bluetooth headset, and it says the charger is compatible with any device equipped with a mini USB connector.

Yup

That's what I picked up for my hardwire. My VX6700 phone from Verizon shares the same mini-usb port as well so I have plenty of car/AC charge options now. :D

Ask a Question