Brandnew member w/ a question???

I have a TomTomONE, 3rd Edition. Had it for approx. 1 and ahalf years, working perfectly. Today it started doing something differently. I turned it on, it went through setup all the way to choosing Can.USA, I select it and it starts the setup all over again. Is that called looping? I tried syncing it online, updating it, removing data and reinstalling data. Same results. Now, the question is, has anyone had the same problem and if so, what's the solution? Thanks in advance and I'm not even sure if this is the venue to ask these questions. Chalk it to being the new one on the forum. Q.

Looping

Must uninstall and then reinstall application. When you uninstall make sure you do not copy this aplication to computer you will get a check box that you should uncheck. And when you install make sure in your backup you rename the download folder to downloadold before you download the new application. The exact procedure is in tom tom home. Finding it may be a little problem good luck

Ask a Question