910 stuck at load screen

my TT is stuck at the load screen. I can't get it to reset either. To reset it, it is the tiny hole to the left of the release button right? I tried to load a bunch of POI's. I cut and pasted them into my map (western europe, because i am germany at the moment) and after i did that it was stuck on a different part. I got it connected to my computer finally and just did a restore and after that it is now stuck on the boot screen. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hmmm...so a reset won't get you past the boot screen? Try holding it down the button for a good 30 seconds.

Also, are you able to connect your TT to your computer?

Hmmm...so a reset won't get you past the boot screen? Try holding it down the button for a good 30 seconds.

Also, are you able to connect your TT to your computer?

i held it down for over a minute and nothing. no it won't connect. it is just stuck on the little TT picture screen.

Ok the battery ran down so i was able to reboot. I connected it to the computer and did a refresh to old saved setting. now when i turn it on it goes through like a first set up. After i pick a voice it freezes then reboots. I even hit the reset button on the back as shown and still the same thing. I think i am going to have to return it. I can't figure it out. :confused:

Ask a Question