910 - Proclip & Ram mounts

It handles well on Vibrations. No complains on it.
I'll post an updated picture of it. I have it on another proclip so it may be closer to me.
Here are the dimensions from RAM's site:
Width: 4.63", Height: 3.88", Depth: 2"

Pedro2NR I don't understand where the original mount (with the electronics) in your picture comes from. Can you explain?

Hello and welcome tucow.
I sure can.
The first step I demonstrate how I take the original mount apart.
I mention the tools needed to take it apart.
The reason why we take it apart so we can remove the connector portion from the suction cup.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Do you have a 510 or a 910? or Are you looking to purchase one?

Thanks, but that's my question. What is the "original mount" you're taking apart. I just got a 920 and would like a better mounting system when I came across your excellent post. I wonder if the "original mount" is something that came with the 910 a year ago when you first posted this or its just the difference in the two different units?

I'm also concerned if a thief sees the mounting system. Wouln't thieves just bust in your car thinking their must be something of value inside?

Update: Found out the 910 uses the "original mount" the 920 uses the suction cup only.

Last edited:

Ask a Question