910 in California

Wow, that disc option is really nice -- looks great! I wish my Sienna's dashboard was more flat to be able to better handle this solution. Where I would want to put it probably isn't flat enough.

But, hey, how is the whole disc idea? I take it that once you stick it, it's there to stay (permanent). Would heat eventually affect the adhesive, compromising the disc? Also, have you seen the disc in tan or does it come in just black (as far as you are aware)?

Im sure there is a way to take it off. Here in Los Angeles, it gets really hot and the disc never seem to come off. I've only seen the disc in black. What I plan to do is buy a car mount from www.proclipusa.com and place the disc on that.

I just got my tomtom 910 and was looking for an easy dash mounting (non-windshield) solution. The disc one seems to be simplest but i was little hesitent as weather or not this will really hold weight. How did it work? Is it holding the weight well? Thanks!

It holds well. I used it on my 93 Sentra and had no problems, especially with the heat in So. Cali.

I will be giving 3 discs away...Soon.

Stay tuned.

Pedro, I think you switched from the sticky pad to the ProClip+RAM mount. However in case you still use the sticky pad (and others who use it can chime in too), how is that holding up in the heat?

I had no problems in the heat, especially in So. California. The only problem I had was my dash is uneven on my old car. This caused the mount to slightly move and have the 910 vibrate.

Ask a Question