1998 Mustang with GO 720

Reading this thread earlier, and getting sick of the standard windshield mount/wires has inspired me to do something.... I don't think anyone has done yet. I built an audio mount out of a roll of painters tape.. some other form of tape spraypainted black, two dash mount discs from a couple of Sirius receivers, and some gorilla glue. It's not too pretty lookin' when the GO is off it's mount, but it beats having to plug in wires every time I want to listen to mp3s and provide power to the GO. If anyone has any advice or suggestions on how to make this thing look a bit better, let me know. :)

ttgomod.jpg

ttgomod1.jpg

ttgomod2.jpg

Nice! I want to do this this but I don't think it will look as cool in my Ford Tempo!!!:cool:

Eh, it'll look good in any car. As long as you have a flat surface, which, most cars do. I need to reinforce the back somehow though... when I go to listen to mp3s, tapping the top of the screen is somewhat difficult. I hate to resort to it, but maybe cardboard will work? I mean.... the cradle is majority painter's tape.

Ask a Question