$10 offer from TomTom

I recently got an official email stating that I would get $10 for updating my preferences at TomTom. I did so, and waited a few days. Then I emailed support and got no response. Does anybody know what is going on? Was looking forward to buying that Homer voice, now I am just mad....

I responded to one of their surveys a few months back that also promised a $10 credit. Never saw one either. I have little faith in getting any after-purchase rebates or credits. I no longer base a purchase on one.

I updated my preferences in response to that offer a few months ago, and within days I received a $10 coupon code.

I haven't used the coupon code yet, and actually got a reminder email that the code was available to use. (I'm waiting until I need to renew a subscription)

Call phone support about getting a coupon, they're much quicker than email support.

The $10 discount only applies to items on the website. Any purchases done through TomTom HOME you will not be able to apply that $10 to.

I have updated my profile and email information a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for my $10 coupon. I will continue to wait and see what happens.

I have updated my profile and email information a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for my $10 coupon. I will continue to wait and see what happens.

Call up Tomtom. My code came within days. A few weeks is way too long, something's broken.

$10 Code

The most of you are correct, all you have to do is call us and we can get a code sent out to you. It will only take a few days because it has to be sent to financial dept.

The offer's only available in response to a Tomtom email that asks you to update your profile. Don't know who gets selected for that offer.

Make sure your email in HOME and Tomtom.com is one that you check often so you can see the offer if it's sent.

Ask a Question