Tripmaster on TT1 3rd edit

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 3rd Edition
I installed Tripmaster on my TT1 3Rd Edit. It appears to be working fine. However I cannot figure out how to change the areas where text should be entered to modify settings. When I attempt to make a change the screen goes nuts :( , there is apparently a keyboard trying to come thru but it is totally corrupted, more like a gray fog.
Is there a secret here?

I installed Tripmaster on my TT1 3Rd Edit. It appears to be working fine. However I cannot figure out how to change the areas where text should be entered to modify settings. When I attempt to make a change the screen goes nuts :( , there is apparently a keyboard trying to come thru but it is totally corrupted, more like a gray fog.
Is there a secret here?

The author states on his page that you cannot get rid of this garbles keyboard on the Navcore 7 operating system.

Only way to change the settings that require this keyboard is to manually edit the config file with a text editor...

The author states on his page that you cannot get rid of this garbles keyboard on the Navcore 7 operating system.

Only way to change the settings that require this keyboard is to manually edit the config file with a text editor...

OK, that did the trick :D I also copied and printed the list of things you could do with Tripmaster. That was big help when editing the config.txt file. It is working well, thanks for the tip.

Ask a Question