Tripmaster on TT one v2 - help me install ??!!

TomTom Model(s)
one v2
Hi there, anyone able to talk a newbie thru installing Tripmaster on an old Tomtom one v2 ( sd card version ) not sure what version I require / d/load link ??, be nice to get it up and running so any help would certainly be very much appreciatted.is there a night screen that I could choose for night driving ??

thanks,

john

Okay guys quick update, bit the bullet and managed to set it up myself. quick question ?? easy way to change to mph as opposed to kmh?? also how do I calibrate my tt one screen again ??

..... easy way to change to mph as opposed to kmh??

There are some comprehensive instructions here:
http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/tripmaster.php?lang=uk

About half way down the (very long) page, there is a mention of the "third set-up screen"

troisieme_setup_uk.jpg

Units (units) parameter defines which units system will be used :

• Metric (metric) units system : kilometers for distance, meters for altitude and kilometers per hour for speed,
  • Imperial (english) units system : miles for distance, feets for altitude and miles per hour for speed,
  • Nautic (nautic) units system : nautic miles for distance, meters for altitude and knots for speed.

..... also how do I calibrate my tt one screen again ??

A topic discussing how to calibrate the screen is in my old YourTomTom forum here:
How To Calibrate The Tomtom Touchscreen (maybe!)

... is there a night screen that I could choose for night driving ??

If you follow those instructions down a bit further, there's this screen where separate day and night backgrounds are set up.

sixieme_setup_uk.jpg

I've never used the program, so I don't know if there's a switch to change from day to night colours or if it does it automatically by sunset/sunrise times.

EDIT: I just found it.... Going back to the first set-up screen I showed, there's an option for day/night/auto.

Colors (colorscheme) parameter defines whether day colors or night colors or automatic colors are used for the main display. This parameter may also be changed in Tripmaster main screen by clicking on the title zone. The current value used when Tripmaster is stopped is stored. This parameters may be set to :

• Day (day) : the day colors are selected
  • Night (night) : the night colors are selected
  • Auto (auto) : colors are selected according to the hour and of the GPS position, compared to the hours of sunset and sunrise.

Thanks so much for that andy some excellent info there for which I very much appreciatte. all up and running fine- very happy !!

Ask a Question