Pairing TomTom GP 930 with HTC TRINITY P3600 - No Sound - BT Problem

Hi guys:

I really need a help here!

I have a TomTom GO 930 and a HTC TRINITY P3600. I tried several times to pair the devices to use TomTom GO 930 like a Handsfree (no problem till now).
I paired the both devices with no problem and copied all contacts from TRINITY to TomTom GO. Great!

But, when i make a call from TomTom GO, and phone start calling there?s no sound (TRINITY and TomTom GO)!

I paired a Sony Ericsson with TomTom GO 930 too, and the problem is the same.

Could you give me an hand with this problem?

Thanks
Regards

Check you voice preferences on the TomTom to be sure you somehow did not turn it off. Also, if you have a headset connected to the phone, it will override the TomTom.

Try the following, make a call from the TomTom with the phone connected, either phone your home number or another mobile phone that you might have available, while the call is in progress tap the lower left corner of the TT screen and adjust the volume slider to a higher level.
The hands free volume control can only be adjusted while you are actually making a call - does this make any difference to the issue? - Mike

Try the following, make a call from the TomTom with the phone connected, either phone your home number or another mobile phone that you might have available, while the call is in progress tap the lower left corner of the TT screen and adjust the volume slider to a higher level.
The hands free volume control can only be adjusted while you are actually making a call - does this make any difference to the issue? - Mike

Hi mikealder:

I tried it already, but not resolved this problem! :mad:

Ask a Question