Operate my Go in TT Home doesnt works

Cannot operate GO from TT Home menu

Same issue here with my new TT740TM.
WinXP Pro, SP3
TT App ver 9.053 (4/19/10 ver date apparently)
Map 845.2645 US
I get following error displayed on PC after selecting menu item.

" This functionality is not yet supported for your combination of navigation device, your device's application version and your computer's operating system."

Any thoughts?

Do I have to upgrade to Win7:(

The problem is at TT's end with their servers, not yours..........

Call CS at 866-486-6866 and complain about the issue.

Before you do anything, make a backup of your device per this link.

Application 9.053 isn't being offered as an upgrade for my 740, so there's a good chance that's the reason HOME isn't allowing Operate my GO yet.

Also, if you remove the app (as phone support is likely to tell you), there's a good chance HOME won't reinstall it. So make sure you have the backup above first.

Last edited:
Before you do anything, make a backup of your device per this link.

Application 9.053 isn't being offered as an upgrade for my 740, so there's a good chance that's the reason HOME isn't allowing Operate my GO yet.

Also, if you remove the app (as phone support is likely to tell you), there's a good chance HOME won't reinstall it. So make sure you have the backup above first.

Apparently 9.053 is available on the UK TT site.

Answer from TT CS today, we are aware of the problem and are working on it. Big yipee.

Yes app 9.053 was released for the 340 LIVE models, both in the US and UK.

It doesn't appear to be offered as an upgrade to 740 owners yet, so the only 740's with 9.053 at the moment are the 740TM models that had it pre-installed.

Yes app 9.053 was released for the 340 LIVE models, both in the US and UK.

It doesn't appear to be offered as an upgrade to 740 owners yet, so the only 740's with 9.053 at the moment are the 740TM models that had it pre-installed.
Since issue of not able to operate GO from within TT HOME, some upgrade.

Since issue of not able to operate GO from within TT HOME, some upgrade.

A large round of upgrades for 9.053 just came out, although suspiciously not for the 740.

In any case, does Operate My GO work for you now?

Ask a Question