From MIO-OCN8 to TomTom!

TomTom Model(s)
XL 340
:D
Hey there, fellows TomTomForums membes;

Greeting from Nova Scotia,

I first had MIO Map Ver. 3.3, but somehow always neded to use the Digby Fairry to get out of NS; it would not let me out of NS via Highway 104????
So, I upgraded my MIO P550 to OCN-8; which worked fined, as long as MSM 5-Activsync did not try to start in the background, then OCN-8 would crash!!!
I had enought of there tech support who wanted to charge me to send them the SD card to be re-image.
So, I upgraded to TomTom, had it for 5 days so far and I am quite happy so far.

I have my first question, that I will post in the appropriate thread.

TheIceAge05

Welcome to the forum. We are glad that you are enjoying your TomTom. Please be sure to make a back up of all the files using explorer and the copy function on your computer, not Home. Feel free to post about the experience and ask any questions.

Hey there, fellows TomTomForums membes;

Greeting from Nova Scotia,

I first had MIO Map Ver. 3.3, but somehow always neded to use the Digby Fairry to get out of NS; it would not let me out of NS via Highway 104????
So, I upgraded my MIO P550 to OCN-8; which worked fined, as long as MSM 5-Activsync did not try to start in the background, then OCN-8 would crash!!!
I had enought of there tech support who wanted to charge me to send them the SD card to be re-image.
So, I upgraded to TomTom, had it for 5 days so far and I am quite happy so far.

I have my first question, that I will post in the appropriate thread.

TheIceAge05

Welcome to this forum. Any questions you have we would be glad to try to answer

Ask a Question