Zune

I wouldn't count on it but you can always email or call support to see if they can incorporate that in the next update.

I figure TomTom decided to incoporate iPod support on their GO models because the install base for the music players is large and widely popular. It's a selling point for people who own iPods.

Heck, everyone I know owns an iPod including myself.

i doubt it. The zune is very restrictive. Systems must be authorized to write to it, the device doesnt mount on macs or linux systems, and the marketshare is small.

Once they find a way to mount it on a linux box, then maybe somebody can write a hack to read the media off the drive. If this happens, then you could possibly hack the ipod cable to include the zune connector, and use it as an external device

I thought MS made the Zune, not Creative Labs.

Does anyone actually have a Zune?

I have a car stereo with a 6 CD changer that'll play MP3s burned on CDs as data instead of audio. I cna get about 100 songs per CD..... No need for iPod or Zune.

I have a cassette player, 6-disc CD changer, AUX Input AND an iPod adapter. I think I have enough sources of music lol. One of the main reasons I didn't go for the 910. I don't need another mp3 player in the car. (But I do miss TTS)

MP3 Info

Hi :eek:

Well, maybe tomtom will create a patch to incorporate the lab MP3 :) You know what? I'm curious and I wanna know more about this stuff in sirius, it's about how to enjoy more your own MP3 anywhere on one compact device plus, it also entails a lot of great stuff. Have you learned about this? :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gert.Ruland

Latest Threads

Back