Ye

yei

Hi I am new member. My TTGo700 stopped navigating for a while and I asked help from TT customer service. They send me back replaced/ refurbished TTGo700. It works. But it comes with old western Europe map. I bought map V7.02 and used it on my old TT. I contacted Customer care and send them prove of my purchase of map. Customer care send me e-mail to download V7.02 on refurbished TT. I followed his advice, back up- format-paste- everything looked good. I disconnected device to see new map on it. TT showed no map found and it stuck there. I contacted customer care 24 hours ago and no reply yet. Can anyone help me out. Thanks for your time.

No Map Found

Thanks for response, Dhn. My new map version 720.1803. I just follow your advice and properly extract this map to the device folder. I disconnected device in safe mode. No Map Found again and I was stuck there. Then there is TT website suggestion, that I should never remove Western Europe ( Original map) from device to add new map of the same zone. I reload western Europe version 606.24017 to device. When I disconnected device this time, the map reappears but map swap to enable V720 I tried failed as the device showed only western Europe. Is it possible to load the Version 720 which I bought in 2008 with TT original Home ( in the disc) which came with TT I bought in 2005? Is it new TT Home V 2.7.5.2014 giving problem? Or TT Application for G700 V7.903? Thanks again for your expertise and valuable time. Regards,

Personally, I would first make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents.

Then, as I understand it, you DO have the 720 map installed on your unit. If so, did you try a reset on the unit and see if itrecognizes the map then? (I would not have the earlier map installed on the unit, by the way).

No Map Found

I removed the old map from device. No Map of any on device. I am stuck there. I had backed up the all contents on separate folder on desk top of my computer. I then rest the device. Re-switch it. No Map Found. Thanks for your help again. Regards

Well, ok, try this:

1. Make that Explorer backup.
2. Reinstall the 720 map as explained in a previous post.
3. Delete (using Explorer) all the loose files in the root of the unit. By 'loose files', I mean any files NOT in a folder. Don't remove any folders or their contents.
4. Connect your unit to Home. It should offer an application. Accept and install.
5. Disconnect the unit properly from Home using the Device Disconnect icon.
6. Restart the unit. Does it seem ok now? If so, make another Explorer backup to a different folder on your computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bike rider

Latest Threads

Back