We have a Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what. You guys are absolutely right.

Akeru. I'm jealous, but you definitely earned it. Well played!

Well, I for one don't require any congratulations, but I do appreciate those who have said so! I've been reading these forums a lot, trying to learn more about what these units can do, and I can't wait to put it to use. I've been wanting a navigational device for a very long time, so I'm excited to see what they can do. :)

Side note:

I'm noticing something here and I'm a little bit bothered by it....

Contest thread, questions only. 1000+ views -- 66 replies
Contest thread, game thread. almost 14000 views!! -- over 2300 replies!!!
Contest thread, Winner declared. over 200 views and ONLY 16 replies?!?!?

Overall I count about 15-20 congrats to Akeru. Maybe it's just me? But with all who played I would have figured there would have been more postings of congrats....

battom, I offered my congrats yesterday and a cigar to the winner, but I do not see that post anywhere in the threads concerning the contest! :(
Were any threads deleted? :confused:

Again, congrats and a cigar (Cohiba) to the winner, Akeru! :D

battom, I offered my congrats yesterday and a cigar to the winner, but I do not see that post anywhere in the threads concerning the contest! :(

I think I saw that post.... I don't think anything was deleted however... maybe while the thread was being closed your post go cut off....

Found it here.

You get credit for saying congrats :D

add one brownie point to the newest Mod for searching.... ;)

I add my congrats to D-F on being made a MODERATOR! :D

Now I would like to take this time to express my THANKS to ALL of the moderators for keeping the TT Forum lively, interesting, helpful and friendly! :)

Mike L.

I was on vacation and missed the end!

Congrats Akeru abd thanks for playing the contest for me while I was on vacation. I've PM'ed you my mail address so you can send the One on over. Thanks again for covering for me! :cool:

Seriously, I went on vacation (and away from computers entirely) at a very bad time in the contest! Oh, well. A big congrats to Akeru for sticking with it and getting the final nod.

I don't like the One anyway. It's stupid. Anyone using the One is stupid, too. What the heck? :confused: These sour grapes I'm eating are making me type very strange things on my computer.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question