Warning**Newbie

TomTom Model(s)
G0 910
Hi everyone.

Just got my 910 last weekend and used it on my vacation this week. Love the TT!

The only problem I see, and I am in the process of searching the forum for help, is:

I knew the shortcut to the beach, but had never been that way. I would have liked to have been able to save the route after, I had arrived at my destination, to the TT. Is this possible?

Great website, and so glad I found you.

Thanks again,
Sarah

Hi everyone.

Just got my 910 last weekend and used it on my vacation this week. Love the TT!

The only problem I see, and I am in the process of searching the forum for help, is:

I knew the shortcut to the beach, but had never been that way. I would have liked to have been able to save the route after, I had arrived at my destination, to the TT. Is this possible?

Great website, and so glad I found you.

Thanks again,
Sarah

Welcome Sarah!

I do not think you can do this with your TT automatically but I think there may be some third party applications that may allow you to do that in a round about way.

What you CAN do is make some POI's along your route. Then you can make an itinerary with those points. OR you could make an itinerary and use the map to put in waypoints along the route. I do this for trips where I know the route I want to go is a "shortcut" that TT would not otherwise make.

Make sure you backup your 910 and learn about adding custom POIs that the folks here have made!

Check out my signature block to see the thread that I did when I set the 910 up!

Again Welcome!!!!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garoutte07

Latest Threads

Back