untommed in Brooklyn

I hope that you do not have your home address on your TT because it is a matter of time before yours is hooked!!! I never leave mine in clear site. My father was a city police officer and I was lectured from the time I got my first set of car keys. Even if it is not stolen, just think of the insurance claim to fix window and /or dented door from break-in.

I don't have my home address as my "home" location. But in my case that doesn't really matter. I'm self-employed (i.e. work out of my home) and my GPS is typically in my work van, which is required to have signage the registered owner's address on both sides of the vehicle.

Sticky Fingers

The way I look at it...

If the item in question cost more than $10.00 I'm sure as Hell not leaving (hiding) it in anything I drive.

Point number two:

It's a damn car, boat, plane, snowmobile, ect. NOT A VAULT!!!.

Just a thought?

Tom G, Sr.

Get Tomtom, install window mount, get window smashed, GUARANTEED!
The day after I installed the window mount for my new Go 730 my window was smashed. The cops said that it happens every time. Where are the warnings for first time buyers? Why isn't Tom tom doing something about this?:mad:
You would think that the word is out...IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE IT, DON'T LEAVE IT IN YOUR CAR!

Ask a Question