Staples TomTom One for $149?!?!?!

This is a real bargain! By the way, for those needing to jumo to the dark side, Costco has the Nuvi 650 for $300.

yea i saw this also its starting on wednesday... i check and its really stated that the one 3rd edition is 149$... Future Shop is 299$.. so if you got future shop they will give the same price minus 10% of the diffeence... so you will have it for 134.99$ !!!

I just bought my TT One 3rd Edition from Best Buy yesterday for 149.99. It was originaly 249.99, but there is an instant rebate taken off at the register of 100.00. I LOVE THIS THING!!!!! :)

$149?! I just got my 3rd edition for $125 from Staples on Black Friday!:D Was freezing my butt off for 2 hours, but it was worth it:)

$149?! I just got my 3rd edition for $125 from Staples on Black Friday!:D Was freezing my butt off for 2 hours, but it was worth it:)

I got mine at Staples yesterday morning too for $125 plus a $20 Staples gift card taped to it, but I was only in line for about 20 minutes and I love it. I'm just scavaging the site for all the tips and tricks, just trying to get my pointer icon to change now. I was in Wal-mart last night too, and saw they just had a $100 price drop it was $148.xx, don't know if it was just yesterday or not, but they still had some in stock!

Matt

Same here. Was in line for about a minute, got handed my voucher and then I waited 10 minutes in the warm car. Just trolling the forum for info and hints :)

We own a Nuvi 250W as well and it's very good. I really like the menu, how the maps are drawn (very smooth), POI searches and quality, and what I really like it the automatic switching to night display at dawn.

$105 bucks at Staples on Black Friday.

$125 with $20 Staples gift certificate.

So for $125, I got one plus a TT carry case.

Ask a Question