Shipwaypoint Instillation Question

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Hope that someone here can help me - I have read Le Web Bazar installation instructions for TTHome 2 ( www.webazar.org/tomtom/install.php?lang=uk#installv2uk ). So I have downloaded the skipwaypoint_v1.0.zip file and extracted the files within. This is where I'm getting confused. The instructions say that there are 2 files one .cab the other .toc. I get after extraction a skipwaypoint_v1.0.toc file and other skipwaypoint_v1.0.zip file. So extracting the second zip file, I get a skipwaypoint_v1.0 folder, with 2 folders within - one named (you guessed it) skipwaypoint ( with one file within ) and a sdkregistry folder (with 2 files within). So here is my question which files, folders or zip get placed into TTHome to install this program into my 720?

Thanx

To use Home:
put the .cab & .toc files where Home can see it;

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\TomTom\HOME\Downloads\

on my XP machine

Restart Home, you should see it as an application available to install from "My Computer"

or

you could just use a file manager, copy the skipwaypoint folder to your device and the files within the sdkregistry folder to the sdkregistry folder on your device (make sure you don't just copy over the sdkregistry folder)

postup if that doesn't do it for ya. It's a good app that I use plenty.

Thanks "a729user" ! It's up and running and hopefully the next time I bypass an itinerary waypoint, I won't be nagged to death. I placed the skipwaypoint_v1.0 Folder into the TomTom\Home\Download. In side the folder is skipwaypoint .toc file and a skipwaypoint_v1.0 folder ( which has a sdkregister folder and skipwaypoint folder inside). Starting TTHome, Home saw it and installed it with no problem. The only note I can indicate for other who are thinking about installing this app. - if this is the first 3rd party application being installed - there is no sdkregister folder on the TomTom prior this instillation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jango814

Latest Threads

Back