RedHill Valley Parkway On TomTOm One 3rd Edition

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 3rd Edition
I bought a Tomtom One 3rd edition for myself about 1&1/2 years ago. I also bought my father a TomTom One about 4 months ago. I have plugged them both into my computer and do the updates every so often. My father's has the Redhill Valley Parkway in Hamilton, Ontario Canada and mine does not after doing the updates. Does anyone no why I can't get this parkway on my device? Am I doing something wrong? Do i have to pay to get this on my device?

You'd have to let us know what version map both of you have on your units.

To find that information out, tap the satellite bars. The next screen shows the FIRMWARE version. Tap the version number and the next screen shows what map is installed and the version number of the map.

Report back with both the firmware version and map version on each unit.

RedHill Valley

HI

So My Fathers is version 8.010 and the map is Usa & Canada v815.2022 and mine is version 8.010 and map v715.1712. I also went to my local futureshop where i purchased it to see if they could help me and they had no answer for me. They told me that as far as they no its not on any tomtom yet and when i showed them my fathers had it they were surprised. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely Trevor

Trev.....

Your map is over a year old. Changes and additions go on all the time.

The only way to get an updated map for your unit now is to purchase it using Home. I think there is still a 30% sale on.

Is there anyway to copy the map from my fathers to my device. Also when I am in tomtom home is says that i cannot install that map onto my device. Will there eventually be an update i can get for free that will have the REDHILL Valley Parkway on my device? What is the point of mapshare? I thought is was for updating the map.

No and no. :(

Maps are locked to a specific device. And ther only free map a user can get is the latest map within 30 days of first use. Sorry.

Mapshare allows you to block/erase streets, and update turn rules and speed limits. It doesn't allow you to add streets.

Ask a Question