New

TomTom Model(s)
ONE XL-S
Hey what up everyone, just introducing my self, im Chris, from Long Island, New York..Glad to be here

Welcome to TTF! Useful to let us know what model of TomTom you have so any questions you have can (hopefully) have a focused answer.

anyone know of this

i have a question any one know if you can have you driving speed show up on a go 910, i used a friends older version and his displayed the speed you were driving at on the bottom which i thought was very cool and accurate

If you can on a 910, the method will be: Preferences-->Status Bar Preferences, and one option is to show current speed.

If you can on a 910, the method will be: Preferences-->Status Bar Preferences, and one option is to show current speed.

Yep you are correct and thanks for the info it works now with the speed

Now have another question: my unit is charged half way but when i take it out to the car and use lighter socket the unit show the battery at 1/2 charge but doesnt the cigg lighter also charge the unit. I guess my question is i left it out in my car all day and pluged to cigg lighter with unit in off position, isnt the unit being charged up at all from my car battery? it still only showed 1/2 charged i figured it would be fully charged during that time i was at work and not using tt. ????????

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
31Den

Latest Threads

Back