New to Tom Tom 710

TomTom Model(s)
Hi All,

Greetings from Cape Town South Africa. I have just been given a 710 from a deceased estate, and have got the unit working. I would love to speak to others who can point me in the right direction (ha ha), with this unit so that it can really enhance my driving skills. The version appears to be the 6.5.3 version and have noted (and downloaded) the version7.2 (I think) but not yet upgraded the on board software.

I would love to hear from all you guys out there as reading the manual is not something we men enjoy. Are there any Cape Town boys on the blog or even South Africans?

:thumb: Regards
Errol
still learning how to use these forums !!!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TTF.

The 710 is a very old TomTom model, now discontinued.

What did you download that you refer to as version 7.2? The application?

Welcome to TTF.

The 710 is a very old TomTom model, now discontinued.

What did you download that you refer to as version 7.2? The application?

Thanks for the reply ... Noted the unit is "Old", maybe elsewhere but here in South Africa .... I guess it's still okay ... certainly works fine.

What I should have said was Version = 7.903, is what i have on the unit. As I said it works fine ... just look for the added extra from other users

Regards
Errol
South Africa/

Ask a Question